Spence, Desenberg & Lee has extensive experience representing creditors and trustees of chapter 11 and chapter 7 debtors in all matters that come up in connection with reorganization and liquidation proceedings throughout the country, such as:
- Pre-Bankruptcy Work-outs
- Assumption, assignment and rejection of contracts
- Plan negotiations
- Avoidance actions such as pursuit and defense of preferences and fraudulent transfers
- Adversary proceedings such as claims against insiders, estate claims against third parties, director and officer litigation, and other matters.
- Non-dischargeablity actions. Several large judgements obtained.
- Cases removed from state courts
- Proofs of claim and claims objections
- Lien priority disputes
- All types of contested matters
- Representation of Committees, chapter 7 trustees, and plan trustees