Hee Jin’s legal experience ranges from representing Fortune 100 companies in commercial and tort litigation to representing clients in mergers and acquisitions. Over the course of her career, Hee Jin has represented clients in both state and federal courts, handling all stages of litigation from depositions, hearings, mediations, arbitrations, bench and jury trials.
Prior to joining the firm, Hee Jin was an associate at an Am Law 100 firm handling business ligation and mergers and acquisitions.
Before obtaining her law degree, Hee Jin earned her master’s degree in international development policy from Georgetown University. She earned her undergraduate degree at the University of Texas, where she excelled and earned coveted awards both academically and athletically.
No stranger to hard work, in addition to her academic credentials, Hee Jin was a Big 12 Champion, six-time I All-American swimmer and two-time Olympian representing South Korea.
- US District Court, Southern District of Texas
- US District Court, Northern District of Texas
- US District Court, Eastern District of Texas
- US District Court, Western District of Texas
Honors and Awards
- Texas Rising Star, Thomson Reuters’ Super Lawyers (2020, 2021, 2022, 2023)
- University of Houston Law Center, J.D. 2016
- Georgetown University, MA. 2013
- University of Texas at Austin, B.A. in Government
- Texas Bar Association
- Houston Young Lawyers Association
- Houston Bar Association
- Junior League of Houston